Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Boot Scootin' Learnin"

Hello Everyone!
So sorry it's been a while since  my last post. I have been busy working on a wedding for my dear friend's son.  It is going to be beautiful!! I almost wish I would have chosen party planning as a career, but then again, I would have missed out on all this teaching fun!!
The end of February and early March are wonderful times in Texas.  We always spend a lot of time learning about our state. I decided to create a unit to go along with our already integrated reading and social studies curriculum. I wanted some math, writing and even some science, so this is what I came up with.  I do plan on adding a bit more, but we want to get started with all the learning next week, so I had to quick publish and get it ready.  

a compound word activity

2 different versions of this game- one a bit more challenging

Grab a bag of beans from your pantry!! :)

As you can see there is a huge variety of activities with a western flare. You can pick and choose from over 80 pages and use what works for you!  If you are at all interested and would like a printable

I can't wait to show you how some of the hands on visuals turn out!  
Well, I know this was short, but I've got a ton of decorating to do!!  Love it!!

till next time...
Thanks for taking time to take a peek!! I appreciate you!