Monday, September 15, 2014

Falling For Force and Motion- Apple Style

Hello Everyone!
Just a quick share tonight!!  We are beginning our Science unit on Force and Motion this week.  Last year we were doing this unit a bit later in the year---around pumpkin time.  Many of the activities we did with push, pull, gravity, friction, etc were pumpkin related. Well, having Johnny Appleseed and citizenship on the front burner right now, I decided to rework the Force and Motion Unit to include some apple activities. 















Oh!! I've had a few e-mails and comments asking for the "Scientist" lab coat printable for kids' science journals.  The original came from my teammate's file from a few years ago. But I quickly created a similar one.





OK! That's it for now!! I'll be back later this week with some amazing writing my kids are doing!!!  Stay tuned!!
As always thank you for stopping by for a peek!! Don't forget to leave a comment!! We love reading them!!

Have a great week!!
Joyfully!
Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! This will be so helpful in my kindergarten class :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I will definitely be doing this with my firsties this year!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!