Monday, January 16, 2017

Snowballs!!

Hello Everyone!
Hope everyone had a great weekend, and perhaps a long weekend.  We actually had a teacher inservice day today. Kids had off, but we as teachers got a lot done organizationally!  Checked a few things off our growing list of things to do this semester. How often does that happen, right? 
Over the weekend, I had a chance to work on a little fun unit with a snowball theme. It started off as a little study on adverbs which is an objective we are covering this week, but it started growing and growing.  It actually snowballed!! Teehee! Anyway, I'm posting it tonight in case you need a little snowball fun in your week. I know some of you are probably soooooo tired of snow, but our little Texas kids can't get enough! 
 Here are a few pics of the 60 page unit.














This is a small sample of what the unit includes,  I can't wait to enjoy it with my kids starting tomorrow!!  I'll let you know how it goes!!
If you would like to try some of the snowball fun...

I can't wait to show you how the kids are doing on our poetry unit!  We have been so excited to become poets!!! That update is coming soon!!

Have a great week everyone!!! Don't forget to look for the joy in every day!!
Thanks for stopping by our little window!!
Joyfully!
Nancy
Questions? Comments? e-mail- firstgradewow@gmail.com 






No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!