Sunday, March 25, 2018

More!!...

Hello Everyone!
I had a wonderful surprise before spring break! I will tell you all about it next time, but some special visitors to our classroom, loaded with questions, inspired me to write a poem about what we do as educators of young children. One question was "After 36 years in the classroom, what keeps you coming back?" I think this poem sums it all up. 
We do so much more than teach kids how to read and add numbers. Those things are important, but we do so much more...


I hope you know that if you are a teacher, I appreciate you! If you are a perent , I appreciate you! We need to keep teaching kids MORE!!

If you would like this poem in printable form,


I can't wait to share some exciting news with you!  Till then, have a wonder-filled day!
Find JOY in every second!
Joyfully!
Nancy







No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!