Friday, August 17, 2012

First Day Jitters!

Hello Everyone!
Phew!  It seems like forever since I've posted.  I am so sorry!  I have been sooooo busy getting ready for the start of this new year!  I am so excited to work with a great team of passionate, enthusiastic teachers.  We have many new things going on, curriculum changes, teachers changes, room changes, and of course a new group of firsties!  This new year is giving many of us a case of the jitters!  So, of course, I wanted to incorporate Julie Danneberg's book, First Day Jitters into our first day.  I just created a cute little ultra mini unit with this book in mind. It's short and sweet because of all the other amazing activities and books we've already got planned!  This unit contains, a couple of reader's response activities, an anchor chart idea and a craft connection with patterns included.  I can't wait to enjoy this book with my kids!! 





I've included patterns to make this cute little jitter character!


The 13 page mini unit is available here! Click!!

I'll be back soon to share pics of the finishing touches of my new room!

Til then! Stay joyful!
:)Nancy

Post a Comment