Saturday, April 18, 2015

Natural Resources

Hello Everyone!
Another quick share today.  I am working on 2 huge events that are consuming my extra time---but are both so worth while.  I'm on a hunt today for about a hundred old rusty horseshoes!!  Ha Ha!  I think I can! I think I can!! :)  Wish me luck!
I wanted to share an updated version of my Natural Resources unit.  I have added a section inspired by "The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein, one of my all time favorite books to use this time of year.  I've also added 5 new math tub activities focused on comparing numbers up to 120, adding single digits to multiples of 10.   Here are a few pics.






A Reader's Theater for Kids

Unscramble the sentences





A written expression opportunity

A Mystery Picture Opportunity



Some math problem solving stories in mini book form.


3 different "Sunny Sums" games for math tubs








If You want it...CLICK HERE!! :)


These are a few of the 50 pages of print and go learning opportunities you'll get in this little pack!  I can't wait to get started!

Have an awesome weekend!! 
Joyfully!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!