Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Days of Summer! A send home packet of fun!



Hello Everyone!
It's that time of the school year when teachers think about how to make sure that no "summer slump" happens with our precious students.  We always try to send home suggestions to parents as to how to keep that from happening.  This year I put together a little pack that will be easy to print, easy on the color ink, and easy to send home...but will keep kids engaged in the learning process all summer.  Here are a few pages from the all black and white, no running out of color ink, 50 page pack!





 








The pack contains math, word work, creative expression, written expression, and reading opportunities!!

You can get it HERE!!! CLICK!! :)  50 Pages worth of fun!!

I may just add some science later, but I wanted to at least get this out!!  Happy last couple of weeks!!!
Joyfully!
Nancy

3 comments:

  1. My class will love this. Thank you so much for your blog and freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing to share so MUCH!!! Thank you! You saved my hiney... didn't have an end of year packet put together... now I can check that off my list! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!