Thursday, February 28, 2013

Move it! Move it! Move it!

Hello Everyone!
Just a quick share tonight. We are continuing our study of the animal world in science, and you know me!  I can't help but to integrate, integrate, integrate.  I am sharing two ultra mini units tonight.  I hope to be able to squeeze these in next week yet before Spring Break.  The first 10 page unit is a celebration of how animals move.  Cute little poem and mini book the kids can put together, finish, illustrate and share with buddies.

 
 
The second unit I'm going to try to fit in is about animal homes.
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
Click here for your free unit including a poem and two mini books for the kids to make!

Kids looooove studying about animals!!  They are going to love these poems and books!!

Hope you love them too!
Have a great night!
Joyfully!
Nancy




 

5 comments:

  1. I do not always take the time to come and thank you, but thanks so much for sharing. I am looking forward to using these in May when we do our animal studies!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your stuff and so do my students! Thank you for sharing. There's an old saying I learned as a child that just popped into my head as I read your post, "Bless your thougnty bones, sugar doodle!". Bless you!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not always take the time to come and thank you, but thanks so much for sharing. I am looking forward to using these in May when we do our animal studies!
    mmokaufen
    World of Warcraft Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the cute animal homes book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy, thanks so much for sharing this! Is it ok if I use your home poem in an animal booklet I'm making? I'll give you credit, of course. It'll just be used in a kindy :) thank-you!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!