Monday, February 25, 2013

Riding the Food Chain!

Hello Everyone!
Just a quick post tonight.  We are full on with open house projects. Open House is next week!  So much to do!  We will be working on producers and consumers this week and incorporating the concept of Food Chains into our science.  Here's a quick look at what we'll be doing! (Hope we have time!)
 
A six page mini book for kids to read and illustrate.  Patterned after "There Was an Old Lady"


Make a food chain pyramid
 

Poetry!
 
 
Hope you can use this!!  Hope the kids enjoy it!!
 
Have a great night!!!
Joyfully!
Nancy

4 comments:

  1. Once again, thanks for a great freebie. Every time I read your blog, I think "I would love to see your class in action".
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO AWESOME! Thank you so much for sharing it!

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the freebie. It was just what I was looking for! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's wonderful to share your ideas . I love them. I'm very new on the internet as a 35 yeared teacher, teaching the youngsters willingly. I'd like to add my ideas as well but yours are so nice and excellent. Thanks for sharing. Miray

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!