Sunday, February 26, 2012

Eat your words!

Hello Everyone!
I wanted to share a little word work activity that you could so easily do at home!  We were studying the ee chunk this week.  I know how important it is for kids to manipulate letters and use their entire body to help them learn.  I picked up some Cheez It Scrabble crackers (how perfect for the ee chunk!)  from Walmart the other day and used them to involve kidswith their words in almost every way. They were to create their words with the crackers and then write the word.  When they were finished they could eat!!  So much fun, and a yummy way to learn!  I have done this before with Alphabits cereal, but unfortunately, that is hard to find lately.  Have fun!!



Eat Your Words printable
Let them play with their food!!! 
Have a great day!
Joyfully!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!