Saturday, June 2, 2012

Think Outside the Box

Hello Everyone!
It seems like forever since I've posted, but the craziness of the end of the school year about did me in! Phew!!  This year, not only did I have to say goodbye to my 24 little sweeties, but also three of my team mates (who are more than team mates to me), and I am packing up my classroom and moving down the hall. Talk about feeling like I'm in limbo! WOW!
Anyway, mushing onward!  I know many of my kids' favorite morning warm up this past year was our "Think Outside the Box Thursday." I had some of the most creative kids ever this year!!  If you are one of them, you are about to be so happy because I have included some new ones in this post for you to print off and work on this summer!!!  Have mom click on the link below and you will be all set!! If you are a teacher reading this, I hope you have fun with this! My kids love doing them and it almost becomes a competition to see if we can get 24 different creative ideas!! :) It's a great way to warm up those little brains!!

Stop by again soon as I share some more of the learning experiences from my first grade classroom!

Joyfully!
Nancy