Friday, February 8, 2013

Valentine Minute to Win It!

Hello Everyone!
So sorry, but just a quick post again tonight. We are going to our high school's production of Oz!  Many of my former students are either acting, singing, designing sets, costumes, etc!!  I can't wait!!
I did want to share a quick little game we are going to play at our Valentine Party next week. We did it last year as well, and the kids had a blast!! If you grabbed my printable from last year, please download this year's.  It's much cuter! :)
Here's a pic of the gameboard and the directions.



You'll need to gather a few things to play this fun game, but it is worth it!!  Last year I raced my room mom to see who could get through the obstacle course first.  We barely made it in a minute!!

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!! Stay tuned!  I'm working on a fun fish unit for our habitat study.

Have a joyful weekend!!
:) Nancy