Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything! Not even nouns!! :)

Hello Everyone!
This week we will begin our study of nouns and verbs. I wanted to do a quick share of something my cuties will be working on.  I love the story "The little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything." by Linda Williams.  I plan on using this book to study several different things.  First off? Nouns!   I wrote a little noun song and plan to use it to find all the nouns in the story. I created a quick little cut and glue sorting activity with pics from the story and then a recording page for the kids to write the nouns.  Here are a few sample pics of the unit.


For your 9 page printable, click here! Unless you're afraid!! :)

Keep an eye out for the Verb Unit that will go along with this story as well!
Joyfully!
Nancy