Tuesday, July 24, 2012

New Room and Bandana Verbs

Hello Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!  Whew!  I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere in my new room.  There is still a ton of boxes unpacked, but I've got a handle on some of the comfy cozy things I like to do to create an inviting learning environment.  Everything is still a work in progress, but the vision is coming together.  One of my favorite things I like to do is surround my kiddos with verbs.  Yes, verbs.  For the past umpteen years, I have displayed motivational and learning outcome verbs on various things around the room, The past few years, because of my western theme, I've used bandanas.  I decided to use them again. 
I also made some fun western style signs for some of the different areas in the room.  My favorite thing about them? Chalk board paint!!  I can change what they say any time I need!! 
Well, I still have a ton more to do, but I think things are on their way!! Check back again soon to see more updates!!  Getting anxious for kids already!!
Bandana Verbs

For a 42 page printable of all my bandana verbs, click here!


Hats Off To Great Work










Thanks for stopping by!!!
Have a "Hats Off" kind of day!

Joyfully!
Nancy




Post a Comment