Friday, July 6, 2012

Sneaky E is back!

Hello Everyone!
One of the most fun activities we did this past year was the study of Sneaky E. You can view the whole post by searching this blog for Sneaky E or searching by date 1/26/12.
I wanted to share the little Sneaky E poem I just revamped. It tells the story of what Sneaky E is all about!  I can't wait to share it with my new class this coming year!! 

We made these pinterest inspired puppets of Sneaky E!

For your free copy of my poem click here! :)

Don't forget to look back at the original post on Sneaky E!  Be on the lookout for that sneaky fellow!!
Have a great day!
Joyfully!
Nancy

7 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. LOVE it! I'm your newest follower. You have very cute stuff.
    Petersons-Pad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great poem. Thanks for sharing. I am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed researching your blog. I've been teaching for 18 years--15 of which has been in the first grade--and I am loving the new ideas I'm getting from you. I adore the idea of making a puppet to reiterate CVCe concept. Our reading program's name for "Sneaky E" is "Bossy E." After reading about your idea, I found a template of Roger Hargreave's "Little Miss Bossy." We are going to make Bossy E puppets using that template this year, and I can't wait. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://iintegratetechnology.blogspot.com/search/label/Apps

    Wanted to credit u! Check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Very cute. I'll use it today.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for fellow educators, parents, and friends! I love reading and learning from your comments! Please share your thoughts!