Thursday, July 19, 2012

You Are Awesome

Hello Everyone,
Today, for some reason, I am missing my kiddos from last year so much. I get these feelings every summer about this time.  Maybe it's the thought of a new year starting in a few weeks.  Maybe it's that I've been so busy, I haven't had time to check on them to see how they are doing. It always amazes me how attached I get to my little ones.  These kiddos become a part of me.   Every one of them changes me as a teacher and as a person. Every one of them helps me grow in more ways than I can say.  I strive to let them know how important each one is to me.
If you are one of any of my former students, this post is for you!  Thank you for being you! Thank you for making me better.  You are all a cherished part of my heart.  Have mom or dad print off this page and tack it up on the wall or your mirror!
If you are a teacher reading this, print this out for yourself!! You are important to someone as well!!

I hope all of you are having a great day! 
Tell someone you know what you appreciate about them today!!